|Packaging Size||200 LTR DRUM|
|Thinner Type||NC THINNER|
Methyl Ethyl Ketone MEK
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Packaging Details||200 litres drum|
|Usage/Application||for surface coating|
|Melting Point||-87 degree celcius|
|Boiling Point||80 degree celcius|
Used as solvent in
oil de-waxing in the Refineries
|Packaging Details||330kg Drum|
Methyl Alcohol Price Table:
|1 Litre Drum||Rs 55|
|200 Litres Drum||Rs 10,300|
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
In order to keep pace with never ending demands of the customers, our company is instrumental in offering Methyl Alcohol, CAS No.67-56-1 ,CH3OH which is widely used as denaturant additive along with other uses. Get best price of >99% pure Methyl Alcohol in 200 litre drum. For Certificate of analysis (Coa) and material safety data sheet, kindly contact us.
Methyl Alcohol comes popular as methyl alcohol, carbonyl, wood alcohol, wood naphtha or wood spirits, is a chemical compound with chemical formula CH3OH (often abbreviated MeOH). Methanol is also the simplest alcohol and is a light, volatile, colorless, flammable, poisonous liquid with a distinctive odor that is somewhat milder and sweeter than ethanol (ethyl alcohol).
- Methanol is a nondrinking type of alcohol (also known as wood alcohol and methyl alcohol) which is mostly used to create fuel, solvents and antifreeze.
- Methanol is primarily used as an industrial solvent to help create inks, resins, adhesives, and dyes.
- It is also used as a solvent in the manufacture of important pharmaceutical ingredients
- It plays an important role in medical products such as cholesterol, streptomycin, vitamins and hormones.
- Methanol is highly flammable and toxic.
- Direct ingestion of more than 10mL can cause permanent blindness by destruction of the optic nerve, poisoning of the central nervous system, coma and possibly death.
- These hazards are also true if methanol vapors are inhaled.
- When handling methanol including biofuels it is best to avoid direct exposure as much as possible.
- As such it is imperative that safety gear be worn, especially those that cover the face, eyes and skin.
- If working where methanol vapors are present, proper ventilation is imperative for safety.